Bracelets are made of glass and sometimes have hematite decorations. I can make them with or without a metal clasp (but they are stronger without.) I can make them in virtually any color combination, but my specialties are thus:
From left to right:
1. Solid colored (any color, cheaper to make, thus more of your donation goes to charity)
2. Base color with specialty beads interspaced (this includes larger beads, as pictured or just another color.)
3. Short-switch color alternating. (Five or six beads of one color, then five or six of the next)
4. Long-switch color alternating. (One needle-length one color, one needle length the other color)
5. Randomly spaced mixed colors. (Not pictured)
6. With large hematite accents. (symmetrically arranged ((pictured)) or random)
7. With small hematite accents. (symmetrically arranged or random ((pictured)))
8. With a semi-precious stone pendate - $2 extra (in brown, blue, green, or purple, tear-drop or heart shaped)
I could also try any requests people have. Payment would be by check. I would donate my own supplies until I should run out, and only then use payment money for anything but shipping and donations. I'm also coming to the North Central WV/Pittsburgh/possibly Huntington, WV areas at the end of the month, and could meet people to exchange bracelets, to save on shipping.
Sorry if this is out of order to post. I just wanted to get the word out.
Cross-posted as much as possible.